DUTY TO YOUR DREAMS


I realized that you have a duty to your dreams, in the same way that I have a duty to mine,
As much as both you and me can adjust to some limits,
I know I cannot make my dreams yours and you cannot make yours mine,
However, dreams are not forever,
And I know where to draw the line,
Between chasing a dream and chasing a life with you.
So I’ll let you take your road now,
As I take mine,
We’ll see, as you dive into your destiny,
And I dive into mine,
And if we’re truly meant to be,
There is a light at the end of this tunnel,
And I’ll meet you there,
Until then, just walk with me please,
 I know I’ll be alright,
As long as you simply keep your friendship with me, no matter what,
One day maybe you’ll see,
How much you mean to me, or how much you meant to me,
One day you’ll see that Hell is not the distance,
Hell is your absence,
I know, because I’ve already been there.




XOX 

Insane Little Brunette

Comments

Popular Posts