ENERGY FLOW

I did this thing today called freeing up my energy flow. 

I woke up in the morning and somehow, I knew I had to do this.

Everything had been recently feeling like a mess. My thoughts were entangled. I was getting no work done for days at an end. My study space was crowded, my tables were full of unnecessary unused things, my wardrobe was a mess every time I opened it, my multi-desk organizer was cluttered, my medicine cabinet had my meds haphazardly strewn, and my bathroom sink space was a mess.

It is no wonder then why I had been feeling more confused and lost than usual. The things that I was supposed to look at and feel peaceful, didn't exist. Wherever I turned, mess met my eyes, and it took extra effort to ignore that time and again; and that effort and the utter block of creative energy flow that had occurred was suffocating me and slowing me down. 


After I turned on some good music and cleaned and cleared everything, I literally felt a wave of good energy flow around me. Like a blocked pipe had been cleared. I breathed in and I felt like I was taking a good breath in after days. 



XOX 
Shiruli Dash

(AKA Insane Little Brunette)

Comments

Popular Posts