2 QUOTES TO CHANGE MY LIFE

Omg my right ear hurts what the hell. 


I was at a party today ! 

Well, it was mostly people older than me but a party nonetheless. 


AND Y'ALL OMG. I WANTED TO WRITE TO YOU SO MUCH (and I didn't have my phone) THAT I LITERALLY ASKED THE WAITER FOR A PEN AND STOLE SOME PAPER FROM THE PLACE WHERE THEY WERE REGISTERING GUESTS and wrote like 6 pages. 

This is what Insane Little Brunette does at parties lmao when she doesn't connect with a lot of people. 


But would you believe how stupid I am, I can't find those notes now !!!

Imma search it tomorrow and tell you ALL OF IT, ok? :)


For now, I'm going to give you quotes which are helping me change my life. These are bomb-ass quotes, y'all. 


"May I have the courage today, 
To live the life that I would love, 
To postpone my dream no longer,
But do at last what I came here for
And waste my heart on fear no more"

~ Unknown 


"I am proud as f*ck of the person I am today.
I've overcome shit that I thought would kill me 
And I've fought through shit I thought would destroy me".


~ Unknown 


Goodnight. Sleep well and know that Insane Little Brunette is there for you. 💛💜



Xoxo


Me :)

Comments

Popular Posts