YOU AREN'T LOST, AND HERE'S WHY

[BG MUSIC - "LAISSE-MOI PARTIR", MANON PALMER. Nightcore version 🌹🌹 ]


As I write to you, the wind is blowing really strongly outside. It sounds restless. It sounds like it's aware of it's power. IT'S HOWLING AND I LOVE IT.





You know, I find it so funny that if I'm in my room at university about 90% of the time, people just automatically assume that I am doing absolutely nothing except watching videos or scrolling away on Instagram or bla bla. 



Peeps. Lmao.



And maybe that is true to a lot of extent, you know. I went through this phase where I'd just lie down on my bed and do nothing except surf my phone if I had an internet connection. 


WELL, GUESS WHAT? THAT GIRL HAS CHANGED. 


And you're not gonna know that anytime soon because true change is a very personal thing and it requires that person to go on a journey within himself.


The journey is inside. Because you generate MENTAL POWER from inside. 




Like, it's complicated but also ridiculously simple. The power to go after that person you want to be is within you. 


Hard stuff lmaoooooo.




But anyway, what I want to say is that you'd be amazed if I told you what you could do "within your room".


You can educate yourself quietly into a whole new person. 

You can learn a language. DO YOU KNOW HOW POWERFUL THAT IS???? Like, I've started learning French and it's like a whole new world is opening up for me as I get deeper into the culture, the people and the emotional significance of the language. 




Listen, I don't know how to put this to you lmao so I'll just put it in one powerful line.


YOU CAN TURN YOURSELF INTO A DIFFERENT PERSON. IN YOUR ROOM. 



You don't have to party 24/7 and pretend you have an extremely cool life while probably feeling quietly lonely.



WHO ARE YOU PRETENDING FOR ANYWAY?? THOSE PARTY PEOPLE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU. 



I repeat. 


YOU CAN TURN YOURSELF INTO A DIFFERENT PERSON. IN YOUR ROOM.



Xoxo

Insane Little Brunette.




COMING UP NEXT : HUN, YOU'RE NOT COMING BACK INTO MY LIFE 




Comments

Popular Posts