THE NIGHT AT THE BEACH

🥊🥊🥊🥊


Y'all, I want to tell you something!! :)



[ BG MUSIC - "ALLEZ, OLA, OLE (FRANCE)", JESSY MATADOR 🛍🎀🏝🏝]



Today as I was going about my daily stuff, I started having visions. 


It's all from the fact that I'm looking for a better identity. FOR MYSELF.



So this is what I see in my vision. 


Present me is looking at Future me. She's in front of me. My beautiful Brunette hair (just me being a little NOT MODEST, IGNORE AHA)  is fuller, thicker, BOUNCIER. And I see myself HAPPIER. BETTER. AND COOLER.

I also look prettier ahahaha. 



I see many things. 



In the first one; I'm laughing and skateboarding through the streets in a random place far far away, at midnight. 

In the second vision;  I am at a beach under the smiling sun with my friends, laughing as we race to the water. 



In the third version, I am at the beach under the night sky. This sky is full of stars. 



I see night parties at the beach. I see dim lights far away. 



I see a guy with me, sitting on the sand. 


We're having cocktails. I'm a totally different person. I'm wilder. Happier. And wiser about life. 


I have been laughing more often too. There are bracelets made up of colorful beads on my wrists and rings on my fingers (I feel so good, you know?!!); and Idk, for the first time in a very long time, I look like I'm actually living. 


I WANT YOU (YES, YOU)  TO DO SOMETHING, RIGHT NOW. IDK WHERE YOU ARE. IDK WHAT TIME IT IS. IDK WHAT YOU'RE DOING.

BUT I AM LISTENING TO THE SONG IN MY BG MUSIC MENTIONED ABOVE RIGHT NOW. AND I WANT YOU TO GET UP, PUT IT ON, TURN IT UP, AND DANCE. 


PRETEND THAT YOU ARE WITH ME ON THAT BEACH. 


DO IT. DANCE WITH ME. 


I MIGHT FEEL A CONNECTION. 





XOXO

Insane Little Brunette.





[ COMING UP NEXT : STAY IN POWER, STAY IN CONTROL ]

Comments

Popular Posts