YOU CAN'T STAY WITH HIM JUST BECAUSE HE IS HOT

I would like to tell you that some of the guys I have seen in my life look ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.


And they were not just hot, tall, lean-built, sharp jawline, guys; they were also guys with a great sense of humour. And give me one girl who wouldn't want a guy like that, especially if he is showing a keen interest too LMAO.



I have known two guys like this in life. With a gap of 4 years. (I didn't date them lmao)

And both of them turned out exactly the same way.



I DON'T TALK TO THEM ANYMORE.


I'll admit, it was their sense of humour and eyes-that-LITERALLY-TWINKLED-when-they-smiled, that initially caught my attention. And I spoke to them, laughed with them, and bla bla but after some time, they just turned arrogant. Like, anyone could see that the fact that they looked so good got into their heads and they just started considering themselves better. 


I stopped talking to them. I don't have space for utterly arrogant people in my life. 



And anyway, think about it. How far are you going to go with guys like these anyway? If there isn't a problem today, there will be one tomorrow. And you will ultimately get fed-up because COME ON, be honest with yourself. Did you truly love that guy anyway (NOT ME LMAO NO) ? Or were you just fantasising and creating your own reality about how you and the guy could be together and twisting him into a whole different person in your mind, while ignoring who he really is?


Staying. Commitment. Loyalty. Honesty. True love. All of this is on a whole different level altogether. And I don't know about the people you've met, but 70% of the ones I have, have never been clear about WHY they started loving someone in the first place and what went wrong and why they don't love that person anymore.


I am not giving advice. This is not a professional self-help website or something lmao. I am saying what I have seen. I am talking to you like a friend. 






Good looks will get you a lot of things.


But it won't get you everything. 



Xoxo

Insane Little Brunette 💜






COMING UP NEXT : THE FRENCH CHALLENGE - WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING.

Comments

Popular Posts