THEY'LL COME AND GO LMAO. IT'S OK.


"Nodding your head, 
Don't hear a word I said,
I can't communicate..."

~ Victoria Justice, Freak The Freak Out. 



I'm listening to this song right now and it doesn't make me feel that bad that I don't talk to a lot of my previous friends anymore. Y'ALL, LISTEN, OK? I have time for a lot of things in my life but Idk I DONT HAVE TIME AT ALL LMAOOOOO FOR PEOPLE WHO CONSTANTLY MAKE ME FEEL UNAPPRECIATED OR DISCONNECTED. 


One of my good friends texted me a while ago and asked me "How are you? :) " and I didn't want to be like, "Good, and you?" (Although that's perfectly alright too). But I didn't want to do that. 


I wanted to tell him what was going on. 



So I told him I was listening to some bomb-ass music which made me want to take charge of my life. I told him I wasn't the kinda person who needed a lot of friends, I was more than happy with a few genuine ones. Because having all that is rare in its own way. 



Conversations like this, please. :) 



Lmao someone asks me how I am and I tell them the difference between real and false friends ahahahha. 



Idk I just think it's funny ahahah :D . I'm happy because I choose the people I want in my life and I'm liking the choices I've made. 



Love Always,


Insane Little Brunette 💚💚


Comments

Popular Posts