I ROCK, AND HERE'S EXACTLY WHY

🙎🏻🙎🏻🙎🏻🙎🏻


I was taking a nap and I woke up.

I was taking a nap and I could LITERALLY FEEL how physically and mentally tired I was. Like, my tiredness was probably seeping into the sheets idk. I was tossing and turning on the bed the whole time omg.


This "Where do I belong" is driving me tired and crazy lmao. 

Imma stop writing for a minute and just close my eyes and breathe. 


Ok. 


Y'all, wait. Imma just read some quotes, I'm too tired to even think about writing my thoughts. 

Ok, so let's open Instagram, read some quotes and share them. I don't even want any inspirational "Let's get to work yo!" quote right now. I want happy quotes. Give me a sec. 


Ok. Here we go.


"Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you".

~ unknown.



"The very things that hold you down are gonna carry you up and up and up".

~unknown

(Well, I better get something good out of my tiredness. I'm not going to let it just make me feel miserable and leave).



"It's not what's under the Christmas tree that matters. It's who's around it". :))

~ unknown.



""And It's snowing still," said Eeyore gloomily. "And freezing."
"However," he said, brightening up a little, "we haven't had an earthquake lately.""

~ Eeyore



"Not to spoil the ending for you, but everything is going to be....ok :) "

~unknown.



"Often when you think you're at the end of something, you're at the beginning of something else." - Mr. Rogers



I rock even when I'm tired. I'm still tired, my eyes are burning, my chest kinda hurts and I'm not enthusiastic. But I know I rock. 

And I think when I know that, nothing can really conquer me. 



I rock. I rock. I rock. 

*fairytale music plays as the tired princess finally smiles*




Xoxo


Insane Little Brunette. 

Comments

Popular Posts