HUN, YOU'RE NOT COMING BACK INTO MY LIFE

I want to tell you guys that I am so so SOOOOOO HAPPY without certain people in my life. 


[ BG MUSIC - "LA FORCE D'Y CROIRE", PRINCESS SARAH ]



And I'm talking about people I thought were my close friends. People I really REALLY enjoyed talking to. People with whom I've shared secrets and a lot of my personal life.




Hun, bye. That was then, this is now. 




I have a different life now. Different secrets. I am a different person now. And you're absolutely not welcome now. You left on your own accord, so please stay gone



I have had friends I supported till the very end. I encouraged them, I was there for their late-night calls, I gave them their space and time; but ultimately they took me for granted and left me feeling unappreciated. 



Now I don't know about other people, but I am at a point in my life where I only talk to people if I feel a connection with them. If they constantly make me feel miserable and disconnected, I leave. 



And since I go away from all those toxic feelings and choose to think about myself, I always do much better after them. Always. I have always won. Because I have put my peace first. 



I don't mean that I didn't fight for them. I fought for them until there was literally nothing left to fight for lmao. 



And now I am better. I have absolutely no hard feelings against you, Hun. But I think it's over. I wish you a very good life ahead and I want to let you know that I cherish all those amazing conversations of friendship that we had. Thank you for the memories. 




Xoxo

Insane Little Brunette  🌹




COMING UP NEXT : FUTURE PLANS? NAH, I'M GOOD.

Comments

Popular Posts