NOT WAITING FOR A TEXT-BACK LOL

Good Morning, beautiful people! :)

I have two things to say.


First of all, I DIDN'T SLEEP WELL LAST NIGHT LMAO.

I saw a dream. And in it I saw myself fighting with other people. Like, boxing and stuff. Omg. 



And I woke up super tired with my body aching. 

Why can't I sleep peacefully omg. 



Ok, next thing. I was texting a friend a while ago. We'd been texting since an hour and I got the impression he was a little tired. So, I closed the conversation nicely.

But I was online after that and I noticed he was online for 20 minutes after that. And I was like, "Is he going to text me back?"



But then, something happened inside me. I totally disconnected. 

I was like, "He is talking to someone else, so what? He'll probably finish up in a few more minutes. I can't waste time here. I gotta make myself more brilliant. I gotta get started on the day."



Guys, look. I know he's just a friend. But, for me, when I'm talking to someone and I feel connected, knowing that they're also having a good conversation with someone else at the same time turns me off. 


I mean, ok, I understand. We'll talk some other time, then. But I can't keep texting you if your replies are coming late because you're also having a conversation with someone else




When I'm sharing something with you, listen to ME. Appreciate the fact that I don't share it with everyone. 

People lmao. This is exactly why you gotta focus on yourself. 



Xoxo

Insane Little Brunette. 




[BG MUSIC - "Laisse-Moi Partir", Manon Palmer (Nightcore version) 💄💄💄]

Comments

Popular Posts