INFLUENCE

As I was studying and crossing off my goals one by one, I stopped, bent down on the glossy paper of my medical textbook, inhaled the scent deeply, and kissed it


[ BG MUSIC - "MAUVAIS GARΓ‡ON", PRINCESS SARAH 🌊🌊🌊 ]



I am going to conquer every single one of my goals in life. 


I HAVE NO IDEA AT ALL HOW I'LL DO IT. But I'll figure it out. I have to. 




Now omg listen what happened. 


So, I was studying and I came across this line. 


"In addition, we provide an overview of the field of dysmorphology, because the growth of this area has influenced and paralleled the emergence of clinical genetics."



I was focused until I read the word "influence". 



 I took my highlighter, drew a big circle around the word and made a heart next to it. 


Everything around you influences you. But what you think influences you most deeply. 


Because what your influence on yourself is NOW, is how your life is going to be when you wake up tomorrow. 



I repeat, because this is so important. 



What your influence on yourself is NOW, is how your life is going to be when you wake up tomorrow.

 ! !


And you know the BEST THING EVER???



You can always change it if you don't like it. The influence you have on yourself. Once you are completely aware of it. 


Remember. It doesn't matter how you've lived until literally this moment when you're reading this now. It had its influence on you. But it's over. Whatever you were doing before you came here, it's all over. 



Good news. It. Is. Over. 



What you think influences what you do. 



So, what are you gonna think NOW? Where are you going to take your life NOW?



Xoxo

Insane Little Brunette πŸ”ͺ




COMING UP NEXT - YOU AREN'T LOST, AND HERE'S WHY 

Comments

Popular Posts