WHY I MERCILESSLY UNFOLLOW PEOPLE ON SOCIAL MEDIA

I used to wonder why people unfollowed exes and ex-friends on Instagram.


Like, yea ok we don't talk anymore but that doesn't mean Imma totally take them out of my life. 


This is what I used to think. 


Until I did it myself. Until I hit the unfollow button myself. 


And I realised in the next few weeks that life is SO MUCH BETTER  without knowing or trying to know what they've been up to. 



It was an AMAZING feeling. I unfollowed two particularly UNGRATEFUL AND UNAPPRECIATIVE ex-friends and I actually felt so much better.



 I felt like I had control in my life AND the people I allowed in the life.



 I felt like I literally didn't care if we spoke again or not. 



I didn't have to beg for their friendship. 



Like, I literally didn't even care or I didn't have to scroll through their friends or their boyfriend or girlfriend or relative's social media or whatever by habit. 



I was just DONE with all these ungrateful-ass friends; and I had new friends and life was happier. I liked it. And surprisingly, I didn't even feel sad about it. 




"Are you sure you want to unfollow XXX?"



UMMMM YES PLEASE BYE. 




XOXO

INSANE LITTLE BRUNETTE. 



Comments

Popular Posts