RUNNIN' ON THE TREADMILL

Y'ALL, I'M SO STUPID, WHAT THE HELL.


I am walking on the treadmill at the gym right now and writing to you simultaneously. 


I'm wearing a yellow t-shirt and black gym pants.


In front of me is a full length wall mirror. 


Saturday. Summer break.


I texted one of my friends before leaving that I'm going to the gym and he asked me to send him a picture. 


And THE DUMB IDIOT THAT I AM, I arrived at the gym half an hour ago, and I've been setting my hair right and trying to get good lighting for a picture.



HALF AN HOUR, WHAT THE HELL. 


I suddenly stopped like 5 minutes ago and I was like, "Wait, what am I doing?"


"Why am I at the GYM?"
.......To get a good body


"Do I already have the body I want?"
........Absolutely not 


Is this guy my boyfriend?
.........Lmao no. 


Would my future lover like it if he knew that I was doing all this for a random friend or EVEN FOR HIM instead of working out hard?
........No. 



Would I like it if I knew if he was at the gym wherever he was and trying to take a selfie instead of not working out at all?
..........Lmao NO WHAT THE HELL.





Xoxo

Insane Little Brunette. 



Comments

Popular Posts