IMMA STAY YOUNG LMAO

Guysssss!!!


I'm so sorry omg. 


I don't want to give excuses. Sorry for not posting :(


How are you?? 


I've been sneezing way too much due to the weather change and stuff.

BUT. IT'S RAINING and I LOVE IT AND I WOULDNT HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY. 


Lmao, listen what happened yesterday omg. 


So I was at this restaurant and GUESS WHAT. Coincidentally, the restaurant owner was on her rounds. 


So I LITERALLY walked up to her and I told her, "This is a lovely place you have here. You did something for yourself and I think that's amazing."


Y'ALL, I COULD SEE SHE WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED. Like, she was talking to tons of people but I wonder how many people told her something like this. 


It was really nice and she asked me what I study and I said medicine and she was like WHAT??!! But you look so young! I would have guessed you were in school."


Y'all, that was such a nice compliment omg. Young forever yassssss.


And I was like, "omg thank you, that is a huge compliment" 
.


We got along well. And it was nice meeting her.


I will write in a few hours. I really hope you've been well. Please feel free to comment or you can email me, if you wish.



Xoxo


Insane Little Brunette. 

Comments

Popular Posts