YOUR EMOTIONAL STORM MAY SAVE YOU

I have been going through a storm of emotions recently (NOT ROMANTIC LMAO, I don't have time for that. Emotions regarding my purpose in life ♥️☹️) and I do not wish to say much but these are some words that have been helping me.

"If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine. It's lethal."

- Paulo Coelho

 (I am, like, on a whole new level of obsessed with Change)


"Don't be afraid to give up the Good to go for the Great"

- John D Rockefeller

(I want to be brave like this).


"You can have whatever you're willing to struggle for"

- Unknown

(I am struggling for a better, happier life; one in which I am not constantly reminded of the pathetic person I was in the past)


"Do or Do Not. There is no try"

- Unknown 

(Like 99.99% of people in my life don't understand this. It's always about finding a shortcut, or sweeping the dust under the mat and going back to living mediocre.)


"Only the educated are free"

- Epictetus

(I'm going to guess the author is talking about self-education and if he is, I'm literally bare-handling the imaginary chains that bind me).


"Wherever you are, be all there"

- Jim Elliot 

(I do this and that is why I'm in pain 90% of the time because I'm doing it in the wrong place).


"Leap, and the net will appear"

- John Burroughs

Jump baby, jump. Close your eyes and run away. 



Xoxo

Insane Little Brunette, going insane. 




Comments

Popular Posts