I AM NOT GOING TO JUST SIT AROUND

One day at a time. I don't have to get it all together today. But Imma sleep happy and productive tonight.


I'm literally just sitting in my bed, thinking what to do. 


Do I want to study? Mm, kinda. 


Bitch what the hell is "kinda"? Do you want to study or not??? 


No. Not now. 


Ok. 


Do I want to text my friends?
ABSOLUTELY NOT. They're on their summer break and a lot of them are also not doing anything, sitting around in their bed, probably on Instagram. 
I want to do SOMETHING. 


Do I want to watch a movie? 
No, no, no. 


Do I want to go to the gym?
Later.



What the hell do you want to do then ?????



Do you want to learn French? 
OMG YESSSSS!!!! 



Yes. Yes. Yes.



Xoxo


Insane Little Brunette. Je parle un peu Français. 

Comments

Popular Posts