NOT THE END OF THE WORLD LOL

I am so spent like I realized if I had to be medically fit, I had to sleep.


I didn't give up at the end LMAO. XD.


I slept at 4 am and woke up at noon and I was like, "Let's give it one last push."

Peacefully. Not stressing lmao. What the f*** is this exam anyway??


I was in my bathroom singing and humming as I got ready.


"It's a state of bliss you think you're dreaming,
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling..."


I am addicted to this peace I'm feeling, after all the madness in the night.

I legit DON'T CARE if I pass or fail lmao. It's okay. It was a good experience. Time for the next one. 


It's so strange though. 

Like, if you actually met me face-to-face, I'd be that girl at uni who is SO CHILL, who moves about calmly and casually, and doesn't break a sweat over anything. And people are surprised at how I keep my cool all the time instead of running around here and there discussing questions and answers, like wtf??


And it's not like I'm pretending. It's true. I actually feel really, really chill.

It's just that, in my moments of fear, I don't go around blabbering to people about how I might lose it. I just get to work on my blog. And it makes me feel better. Always, My emotions are very genuine here on the blog. I LOVE IT.


Always Love.


Xoxo

Insane Little Brunette.


PS: I'm walking to the exam and as I pass by a mirror, I like what I see. I'm smiling and I look very well-rested unlike a lot of people who look like it's the end of the world. 


[BG MUSIC - Innocence, Avril Lavigne] 🎙





Comments

Popular Posts