WE WILL GO PLACES

LMAO I DIDNT HAVE WIFI (AND THUS, INTERNET) FOR THE ENTIRE DAY BECAUSE IT WAS RAINING SO MUCH.


Look, I love rain BUT YOU GOTTA PRAISE ME IF I DID WITHOUT THE NET FOR LIKE, 12 HOURS IDK.


I didn't learn anything today. Oh no WAIT, I did. 

I practised panic control. And how NOT to worry or overthink. 


You know that feeling when you're just really tired so you fall asleep?


Well, I did that but I woke up and something was bothering me but I couldn't understand what EXACTLY. 


Either ways, I was uncomfortable. So I just practised breathing. 



Oh, yes. And I also told myself that I needed to start getting a very strong grip on myself. For now.


And for the amazing future that awaits me. Idk what. Idk where.


But. Imma turn myself into.... a brilliant person. And Imma be wise. Imma be HAPPY. IMMA NOT BE LAZY. 


And that will take me places.


Goodnight. 



Xoxo


Insane Little Brunette. Sending you good vibes. Sleep well tonight :)

Comments

Popular Posts