WHY SHOULD I WORRY??

🍃🍃🍃🍃 Goodbyes and Hellos.



I'm sitting in the gym doing nothing. 

I was doing leg exercises and then a song played on the radio and I stopped.


Dancing. A pure form of expression. 💃🏻💃🏻

I danced to this song (it's a love song) in a group about a year ago. 



Now, I don't even talk to the people I danced to this with. Some stuff happened and we don't talk anymore. 



And I'm thinking how everything was so fine during rehearsals and we were all laughing and choreographing. Within a few days after the final performance, I stopped speaking with them lmao. 

So now I'm thinking....if everything and everyone in life is so temporary, why should I stress at all??? Why should I worry at all?? 



Things will move on within days. People will forget and go ahead with their lives. New days will bring new things and new feelings. I will keep on meeting new people. 



Wow.....*thinks about deep shit with wide eyes*



Omg I'm so glad I have this blog. I need ONE thing constant in my life.


LMAO I AM WRITING SO MUCH IN THE GYM. IMMA GO WORK THEM EQUIPMENTS OUT, I WANT MY DREAM BODY LMAO!!




See you soon. Kisses.


Insane Little Brunette. 

Comments

Popular Posts