I DIDN'T GO TO THE EXAM YAHAHAHHAHAH

I AM NOT GOING TO THE EXAM TODAY. BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO. 💃🏻💃🏻


I CAN'T. EVERY SINGLE TIME I TRIED TO STUDY SOMETHING, I FELT AN ACHE IN MY CHEST. I couldn't study anything last evening and I was miserable. 


I FEEL SO GOOD NOW. 🎈


Everybody at the elevators have books and papers in their hand and I ignore everything, keep my head down because I can't even look at those papers, and make my way past them into my room. Turn on the AC 'cause it's melting hot outside. Turn on this song and dance. Lift up my hands, shake my body, jump around, laugh at random intervals, and dance. I pretend my closet door is a guy and I am laughing and dancing



LMAO I AM LITERALLY MOVING, DANCING, GRINNING AND WRITING TO YOU while everybody is out there writing an exam. 


I like this. It makes me feel free. It makes me feel happy. 

I am addicted to this happiness. Because it feels so, so nice. 

I'm telling you. This madness is going to save me.



Xoxo

Insane Little Brunette.



PS: This is the French song I'm playing. 



[RIDSA - LA C'EST DIE. I don't understand anything but I LOVE THE MUSIC XOXO]

Comments

Popular Posts