BEFORE SUNRISE

The sun isn't even up, I don't know what I'm doing up so early. 



I am sitting on my bed in the dark, doing yoga, listening to music and randomly laughing lmao.




What???!!!



I got up SUPER EARLY today and I was moving around on my bed until 45 minutes later, when I realized I'm not going to be sleeping any time soon. 


So I brushed, washed my face, applied some Aloe gel (important) and did yoga on my bed. 


27 July 2017. 


I'm not even gonna think about what I'll do the rest of the day.



Right now, I'm going to start studying. Imma review what I did yesterday, study and highlight some new stuff (pink and yellow highlighters :) ) with bombass music playing in my ears. 


I don't care what I'll do later in the day. We're starting with this.




Xoxo


Insane Little Brunette. 

Comments

Popular Posts