HE CHALLENGED ME TO LEARN FRENCH

I HAVE WANTED TO TELL YOU THIS SINCE FOREVER.


This happened in May 2017.


[ BG MUSIC - "Volcan", Miriam Milanes 🔥🔥🔥]


I was helping out one of my friends (who lives in France) with his English essay which he'd sent me. I corrected his essay and he looked at the mistakes and apologised saying, "Sorry, I'm still improving my English ahaha."

And I was like, "LOL NO!! You're actually really good! I don't even KNOW FRENCH ahaha."

And then he laughed and texted me two lines in French  which changed things completely. 



Initially, I was like "LMAO what does it mean?"


He said, "It will get better :) "


And then he translated the second line.

"Just kidding, sorry ;) "



And this hit it's target. 


It was all in good humor but I still blinked. 


I asked him if he was indicating that I would never be able to learn French. 

And he said " I am ;) "



I asked him if he was challenging me. 

He laughed and said "Sure".



I paused. Thought about it seriously for 5 seconds. And wrote this. 



"I see. 

Ok. 

Do you want a date? 

31 DECEMBER 2017

I will be speaking French."






Xoxo

Insane Little Brunette 🇫🇷




COMING UP NEXT:  THE NIGHT AT THE BEACH. 

Comments

Popular Posts