THE FRENCH CHALLENGE - WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING

I have been having body aches for the past 24 hours, what the hell !!!


I've been sleeping way too much too. 



It's summer, and I'm on uni break so it's ok ahahah. 


BUT THIS CANNOT HAPPEN EVERYDAY !!!! Summer means I have a lot of free-time in my hands and I don't want to waste away all this precious time, wtf.



Imma learn French this summer, just watch lmao. Imma lift my lazy self out of bed and get writing, and studying, and researching and translating left and right and Imma keep myself productive. With bomb-ass music playing in the background. 



So, ever since my challenge back in May, I told myself that I'd just GET STARTED. I've been making good progress, I think. I got in touch with some of my other friends in France and I told them I was going to start learning and I asked them to help me with spoken French. So, that's going on. 



Also, I have been listening to French songs A LOT and they're so beautiful, I don't even have words. I'm listening to all these GIRL-POWER songs in French and Y'ALL, IT'S BRINGING OUT A WHOLE DIFFERENT PART OF ME AND I LOVE IT. 


I did some essential French phrases, I did some numbers, I did basic conversations around town, I brushed up on some vocabulary used at the restaurant, I did expressions in daily life; like social life and work.



 I started texting in French. 



I'm not good at it, but Imma get there lmao. I have until December and I'm looking forward to it. 



My playlist is insane, it's 90% French songs and I constantly keep discovering new songs. Understanding what songs mean is my favourite part of learning. 


The pronunciation is a little tough for me, though. I told all of my friends in France that I hope to speak like them one day lmao. 


Except the friend who challenged me. I haven't told him anything about all this ahahha. 


Shhhhhhh. 



Xoxo

Insane Little Brunette 🔪



Comments

Popular Posts