HUN, YOU WILL NEVER BE BETTER THAN ME

I am going to turn around every situation that I don't like in my life. 


Y'ALL, I HAVE A VERY, VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE. 

This is between you and me, ok? 


|| I WANT TO BE SMARTER || 


Look, I know A LOT LOT LOOOOT OF PEOPLE think about this.


"I am not smart enough"

"I feel like I'm not worth it"

"There's just so many things I think I should know, but I don't"

"They're all better than me. I'm so embarrassed."

"Look how perfect she is. I'm never going to get this job."


I am SICK of this feeling. I'm sick of comparing myself to girls who look better. I am sick of not knowing sooo many things. I am sick of all this potential inside me THAT I AM WELL-AWARE OF and not doing shit about it. 

I am sick of waiting for texts back. And holding on to friendships when the other person has probably already forgotten. I am sick of never working hard to go after what I want. 



I AM SO SHOCKINGLY LAZY, IT MAKES ME SICK.

I want to change everything. Everything negative I have ever been. Every problem I have ever had. 



I don't just want to turn the table. 

I want to smash it and build a new one. 



Xoxo


Insane Little Brunette. 

Comments

Popular Posts