MY INNER VOICE SHOUTING AT ME

OMG Y'ALL I HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL Y'ALL.

I AM GOING TO START BY SAYING UNLESS YOU KNOW WHO ARE OR TRY TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE, you will be messing up in life without even realising it. 

I've been sleeping A LOT. 

Here is what happened yesterday.

I was crying in the bathroom. A painful lot. BEFORE my exam. But not due to the exam lol. This is nothing compared to what awaits me in life. 


I literally had to keep drinking water 'cause I was so uncomfortable and claustrophobic from within.

And then the exam papers were handed out, and I didn't even touch my pen. 

For 10 solid minutes. I just sat and stared at the paper, arms by my side, with everybody around me scribbling away furiously. I looked around and thought, "If life is not forever, why am I doing this if it's not making me happy?"


I finished the paper anyway.

I have a few more fiery quotes for you which are helping me. 



"If you're going through hell, keep going." 

- Winston Churchill 


"If you ask me what I came into this life to do, I will tell you I came to live out loud."

- Emile Zola


And this one here literally made me blink.


"You have exactly one life in which to do everything you'll ever do."

- Unknown



Xoxo

Insane Little Brunette. MY MADNESS WILL SAVE ME AND GET ME TO WHERE LIFE NEEDS ME TO BE.




Comments

Popular Posts