PART 2, 26 JULY 2017


"It's a perfect day 
Nothing's standing in my way"


~ Perfect Day, Hoku, Legally Blonde 


I have decided I am NOT GOING TO SLEEP TONIGHT unless I feel I have done something productive. 


And unless I feel I have been in control of myself and I'm not waiting for texts from other people. 



As I write, I sit in front of my medical textbook. I am wearing a red top and dark blue pants. I have wine-red nail polish and my nails are long since I'm on summer break and I decided to keep them long. 



My earphones are white and I'm listening to "Perfect Day" from the movie "Legally Blonde". 



I am not opening my texts. They can all wait. This is my life. And now is some me-time. :)



So, I'm studying about the blood vessels in the body and I AM GOING TO FINISH this long chapter today. Calmly. In control. 


And then I'll brush up on French and maybe watch some French TV series with French subtitles. YAYAYAYA.



I am taking charge. One day at a time. 



Xoxo


Insane Little Brunette. 

Comments

Popular Posts