YOU'RE BRILLIANT AND YOU DON'T KNOW IT

HEY! :/ 


You, you and you. You gotta hold on to this brilliance inside you and you gotta believe in it so hard that no one can shake your worth. 


Eyes, Hun. MY EYES ARE WILD PURPLE FIRES IN DEEP DARK WOODS. 


Like, who the hell are they anyway to make me feel worthless?

I will tell you a thousand times until you get it into your head. YOU HAVE TO HOLD ON TO THE MAGIC OF WHO YOU ARE.


Understand people's opinions. Think about it thoroughly, DON'T SHUT EVERY SINGLE PERSON OUT STUPIDLY WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING. They might say something which might get you faster to where you want to go. 

What I'm saying is at the end of the day, you have to hold on DESPERATELY AND STUBBORNLY TO YOUR TRUE IDENTITY. 


BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL COME AND GO.

FRIENDS WILL COME AND GO. 


And I write this blog and I keep on at it because I need something EXTREMELY CONSTANT in my life. (And people are not constant.) 

I need something solid, something true, something to pour my emotions out in. I need a strong platform just for myself, free from people and their mood swings, and ups and downs in life. 


💙💙💜💜


I love my blog and the friendship we have. I know I don't know you and you don't know me but I know you're there. I'm there for you too.


Lmao, you and me, we gotta have the weirdest and best friendship ever.



Xoxo

Insane Little Brunette. 



Comments

Popular Posts