OMG DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S PPF ??

I could shout from my roof about how this could finally change my life.



Did you ever read about this fancy but ridiculously simple thing called "Production Possibility Frontier".



WELL I DIDN'T. WHY THE HELL AM I FINDING OUT ABOUT THIS NOW???



 I read about it, like, 5 minutes ago and OMG WOW WHAT THE HELL. 



Apparently, it's going to help me waste less time and that is THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE WORLD FOR ME RIGHT NOW. 


So the thing basically says that in a limited amount of time, keeping other things equal, what you DO or how you ALLOT your time to different things, THAT'S KINDA HOW PRODUCTIVE YOU'RE EVER GOING TO BE LMAO.


For example, today. If I have to balance between GYM LIFE and TEXTBOOK LIFE, the more I study, the less time I have for gym and vice versa.


So basically I GOTTA BALANCE, so I don't miss out on either one and am optimally productive in studying AND working out. 



OMG.


Like, I know this is common sense but um....IT'S NOT. If it was SO COMMON, then people wouldn't be wasting SOOOOOOO much time and wondering HOW THE HELL IS JULY 2017 ALMOST OVER. 



It will also make you realize why you've been messing up in life until now. 



'CAUSE YA DONT KNOW HOW TO BALANCE SHIT. 



At least, I don't. 




XOXO

INSANE LITTLE BRUNETTE.





COMING UP NEXT : QUOTES ON CHANGE.

Comments

Popular Posts