SWEETY, BE BRAVE. BE HAPPY.

YOU WILL NOT GUESS WHAT I DID TODAY. 😁😁 (Like, a while ago.)


It was raining. 


Ummm, I'm not sure if you got that correctly, but IT WAS RAINING, Y'ALL !!!!!!

I've probably never told you but I LOVE IT WHEN IT RAINS. I LOVE IT A LOT

Like, I DON'T EVEN understand people (=99% of the people that I know) who hurry indoors or idk go out with an umbrella and complain about how the day just became worse, like, UMM, WHAT???!!!


WHAT IS YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE IF YOU AVOID RAIN OMG.

 :( 


I'm OUT AND ABOUT into the rain the MOMENT it starts pouring, 'cause tricky little thing may stop anytime. 

And that's what happened today.


It seems ages since I've rushed out like that. I ran out, straight into the water beating down upon the ground, with a loud shout of happiness and spread my arms in front of me. 

Within seconds, I was completely wet and laughing. 7 months into 2017 and I don't remember pure fun like this. 


I ran about in the rain. Laughing. Shouting. Jumping into puddles. I was wearing a thin cotton red shirt, with the sleeves reaching up to my elbows, and purple sports pants and sandals; so my feet were in contact with the rain. 

I walked. I ran. Away from everything and everyone; giggling and laughing into the empty roads. 


And as I stood with my eyes closed, grinning widely under the rain; it told me something. 

The rain.


It told me, to be brave. 

And it told me...to be happy; 'cause I was really, really precious. 

:) 💙


Xoxo

Insane Little Brunette.



Comments

Popular Posts