WHY A LOT OF PEOPLE NEED TO SHUT UP

Y'ALL I was literally panicking a while ago 'cause I was talking to some old friends and they were literally trying to tell me who I am, like ????!


I know people are probably trying to help me and they OBVIOUSLY DON'T REALISE the storm that's brewing in me with their casual words but still !!! 



AAAAAGGGHHHHHH SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP !!!



I couldn't get out of that place so I was fighting with every fiber of my being and I was telling myself, "Don't listen to them. DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM. This is not who you are. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. This is your life and you're going to do whatever you want with it."



I FALL, I AM RESPONSIBLE.


I RISE, I AM RESPONSIBLE.



Loads of people I know have wasted their lives away just because they've only and only listened to what others thought was good for them. 



Listen, other people are HUMAN TOO, ok??? And there lies the BIGGEST CATCH. They're telling you what THEY have learnt is right. Their "Right" may not necessarily be your "Right". 


Their vision of life is what they've learnt and that might not necessarily be what YOU think about life. 


Try to understand what I'm saying. 



I'm asking you to get aware of what's happening around you. 


And within you. 




XOXO


INSANE LITTLE BRUNETTE.

Comments

Popular Posts