LET OLD FRIENDS AND EXES GO :)

Did you ever just think about old friendships and wonder WHAT THE HELL happened ? You know, those moments when the nostalgia just gets to you?


Lmao. It sucks sometimes, but whatever. People change, you change, things change. 



It's been a while and I still miss those moments sometimes. All those crazy plans together. All those "OMG! I'm so excited. You better be there to receive me at the airport!!" 



Yeah, a lot of it is over. And it's not happening again. At least, with certain people.



But now, something has changed. I can feel it. I KNOW IT. Things ALWAYS change, don't they?? 



I'm slowly starting to realise what my true purpose might be and I still have a very long way to go because I'm finding new roads as I travel through life. And I like these roads. I like not always knowing where they're going. 



I like the fact that it slightly scares me. 


I'm starting to live; but just starting. Starting to see that love doesn't mean talking to someone everyday. Love will always be there, even when it seems that it's not. 



But it will drive me and it will turn me into a brilliant version of myself. 




And maybe one day I will find someone amazing who had been destined for me all along. 



:-)



Xoxo


Insane Little Brunette. 

Comments

Popular Posts