THE IDENTITY WITHIN YOU

🍀🍀🍀
"Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life".
~ JK Rowling. 



This is how y'all are gonna see me in the future. 


A girl who looks really good because she eats so well, SOLIDLY MANAGES STRESS in her life (I was gonna write "has absolutely no stress in her life" but lmao) , eats lots of vegtables and fruits, is always working out, speaks different languages, and is brilliantly knowledgeable about life.

Lmao the future me rocks. 



I'm realizing something. It's so true, you know. 

I've  never, ever in my life, had laser-focus. And it's not like I can't do it. 



Like, you'd think it's ridiculous, but I've been learning Italian recently and now I'm at a comfortable level where I can comprehend a lot of things. 

AND WHAT AM I DOING?? I've just become comfortable with it, like, I'm not striving to learn more or learn the grammar correctly. I'm just using basic words and getting my point across lmao. 


🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹💚💛


I need to build an inner identity. I need to know who I am. And I need to be very secure in that knowledge. So that I am unmoved by society's opinion of me. And no guy EVER plays me. 



I need.... a very, very strong identity within myself. 



Xoxo


Insane Little Brunette. 

Comments

Popular Posts