OBSESSED WITH FREEDOM

Y'ALL I WAS SO EXHAUSTED LAST NIGHT LMAO 😳😳

Sorry for posting late :(


I went skateboarding. After midnight. 

And I gotta tell you, skating peacefully deep into the night with no one around WAS AMAAAAAZING.


Like, I felt like a totally different person. Imma repeat this to myself until it comes true. I am someone else.

So, usually when I skate, I have my arms down by my sides.


But last night, for the first time, something different happened. 


My arms weren't by my side. 

They were poised up in the air, like a ballerina's.  


I don't even know why I did that, but it made me feel very.....in-control. And graceful.

They weren't just stationary either. They were dancing along in the air as I skated. 


At one point, I spread my arms wide and looked up at the sky, like I was dynamically hugging the night, still skating.

And I was reminded of a quote I had read a long time ago. 


"And when it was over, nothing defined us, except the moments that made us feel free." 

( - r.m. drake) 


I discovered this Italian song yesterday (see BG music) AND I LIKED IT SO MUCH ; I played it on my speakers and it rung out loudly into the empty night as I skated.



Xoxo

Insane Little Brunette 


[BG MUSIC - Voglio Ballare Con Te ( I want to dance with you) , Baby K] 🎙🎙💃🏻


Ps: I fell though and now I have a small haemorrhage near my left knee lmao.



Comments

Popular Posts