UNAPOLOGETIC

I am not regretful or shameful or apologetic of the crazy things I have done. 


I am messed up. I have been messed up. I have thrown a lot of things away like I didn't care at all about it.  




And I am not sorry. 


I have grown through it. I have felt alive. And it has made me into the person I am right now. 




I know doing what I want and when I want and not following the rules has created some troubles in my life. 


But I am strong enough to face them and cool enough not to worry about them.




I will cross all this extra bridges when I come to it.


I repeat. I am not sorry. 




Even if I fall; I, and I alone, know my ability to rise. 


You think you know me. She thinks she knows me. They think they know me. Lmao. Nobody really does. I don't even know me lol. 




I know I'm someone great. But I don't know that person yet. 


I will rise higher than anyone can ever imagine. 





Once again. No regrets, Hun. 




Xoxo


Insane Little Brunette. 


Comments

Popular Posts