SICK OF BEING AVERAGE


I've been feeling a little mad lately. 

I have been going through a storm of who I was, who I am and who I wish to be in the future. 


Idk if you've ever felt it but recently I've been feeling this really strongly. 


Ok. I would like to tell you guys something. 


Till date, in life. I have never, ever excelled in something.


Like, I messed up my high school grades a little bit. 

And I started university well but the past few semesters I've focused only on passing the exams, instead of getting a good grade. 


Like, idk if you're understanding the depth from which I'm communicating. 


I'm sick of not having enough PASSION in my life. 


I KNOW I AM TALENTED, OK?? I AM HUGELY, CRAZILY, AMAZINGLY, BRILLIANTLY TALENTED.

But I have done nothing with it and not using all this talent is driving me ABSOLUTELY CRAZY. Day after day.


I AM SICK OF BEING AVERAGE. 



Xoxo


Insane Little Brunette. 

Comments

Popular Posts