PANIC CONTROL

I was panicking 5 minutes ago. 


I opened my book, and I was studying about the brain and stuff. Only I was panicking from within and trying to control the panic instead of running around here and there (not that I'm saying that is wrong).

I sat on my bed, clutching my highlighters, the book open on my lap, and trying to breathe calmly. Blinking calmly. I wanted to write to you but I really wanted to calm myself first. Note- All this literally happened 10 minutes ago. 



I stared at the open book and I realised nothing was going into my head. And I suddenly thought, "You know what?? I don't have to study about the brain. I'll come to this later. Let's open a fresh new chapter.

And I flipped to "Chapter 19 - Endocrine System". 



Better. I breathed a little more calmly. I sat in silence. I put on this song (mentioned below) and I started writing to you. 


I'm really glad my panic lasted for a really short while. Phew. 



"I wonder if the stars sign
The life that is to be mine
And would they let their light shine
Enough for me to follow
I look up to the heavens
But night has clouded over
No spark of constellation
No Vela no Orion

The shells upon the warm sands
Have taken from their own lands
The echo of their story
But all I hear are low sounds
As pillow words are weaving
And willow waves are leaving
But should I be believing
That I am only dreaming"

~ Enya.



Xoxo

Insane Little Brunette 




[ BG MUSIC - "Anything Is", Enya 🌸🌸🌸]

Comments

Popular Posts