PINK NAILS

It's evening and I decided that I'm done with texting for the day.

If you read my previous post on how important health is, you would know that I wasn't feeling well today lmao. 



WELL, Y'ALL, the entire day has been kinda miserable lmao. 

Since I was in bed A LOT OF THE TIME, I was texting my friends and I was waiting for the reply and BASICALLY DOING NOTHING ELSE. And you know how that makes me feel. It makes me feel more restless, but since I was down with a cold, I kinda didn't do a lot of things. 



BUT WAITING ON A TEXT-BACK SUCKS, Y'ALL!! 

And when I was not doing that I was scrolling away on Instagram or watching YouTube videos. 



So now I'm studying and I literally don't even want to open my messages and I AM NOT GONNA, because this is MY TIME NOW. Their turn to wait lmao.

I'm studying, I'm writing to you, I have good music which is pumping me from within; and we good. Always. 




I told you. You got me. I got you. 



Xoxo

Insane Little Brunette. 




Ps: I painted my nails today! I don't usually, 'cause I move around a lot and I end up messing them before they're dry lmao. But I did them nicely today. They look nice and pink now! 

Comments

Popular Posts