HUN, YOU WANT TO LEAVE, LEAVE

🌹🌹🌹🌹

I've been slowly releasing how important it is to surround yourself with people who have a good mindset and people who actually make you happy. 

Anyone else you're holding on to, just because you don't want to be seen standing alone, is a waste of time and you know it, deep down. 


You don't want to respond to my texts, don't. You feel like you're done with me and our friendship phase is over and you want to leave, please leave. 

I'll do my best to patch things up but once I'm done, I'm done. I wish you all the best in life, bye.



But I'm going to build myself up in a way you would never have imagined. I'm going to have a brilliant heart, a sharp mind and most importantly, I'm going to be peaceful. 

I'm not trying to take revenge. I'm not trying to prove anything to you. 

But trust me when I say, I'll be doing better in life after you're gone. Don't underestimate that. 

EVER. EVER. EVER.



I remember a few years ago all I wanted to do was fit in. Fit in and make friends. Be in a group. 


Now I avoid 90% of those groups. I will belong where I choose to belong. I will belong where my mindset belongs. Anything less hurts me. 

It literally hurts me lmao. 



I will avoid 500 people (not literally lmao I gotta be kind. Avoid means I'd choose not to hang out with them) if it means I can just speak with one person with a mindset equal to or higher than mine. 

......



"You're insecure, 
Don't know what for....
You're turning heads when you walk through the door".


Xoxo

Insane Little Brunette. 




[BG MUSIC - "What makes you beautiful", One Direction. Slow version 💓💓💓]

Comments

Popular Posts