CRAWL ON. GO ON. MOVE ON.

I wish I could tell you how much it sucks being up way past "bedtime" in the night, sitting barefoot on the silent staircase with all your study material scattered around you. 

Sitting alone. Night after night. 


Studying alone. Handling all this stuff alone. 


And by all this stuff, I mean telling yourself that fear is a liar. And a very cruel liar.

Telling yourself that you gotta stubbornly believe in yourself because that's where the magic happens. Stuff people say to make themselves better

But the situation still remains the same. You just gotta talk yourself out of the negativity.


THIS IS SO ANNOYING, like, everything I am going through is for making me a stronger person. All the damn time. Can I just be happy for once??


I hope you're happy. I genuinely wish for your happiness. Know that I might be tired and pessimistic and bla bla but I want you to be happy. I want you to find the strength to be happy


I'm gonna go do that now. Find the strength. Finish some studies. And hopefully create my own happiness along the way. Idk.



Xoxo


Insane Little Brunette. 


Comments

Popular Posts