HE IS WAY TOO MUCH IN SHAPE

Y'all I just applied nail polish and I'm waiting for it to dry, I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW I'M WRITING RIGHT NOW.




So apparently this colour is called "AUTUMN ROSE". 



Y'all, it's just pink lmao. 



But I love it and my nails are shining so YAYYYYYY !!



I woke up today and wondered if I should go to the gym. As I went through my texts, one of my friends had sent me a picture of him working out and Y'ALL HE WAS LOOKING SO GOOD AND IN SHAPE, I WAS LITERALLY LIKE, "OMG, WHAT THE HELL??!"




I CANT EVEN TELL YOU WHAT EFFECT THAT PICTURE HAD ON ME.




I literally jumped out of bed and started getting ready for the gym. 




I love friends like this. Driving all the laziness out of me. 




I went to the gym and LITERALLY KEPT THAT PICTURE IN FRONT OF ME as I ran on the treadmill lmao. And I ran A LOT, and by the end, I was sweating. 




It was AMAZING. Morning workout, check. Imma go the gym in the evening again and run some more. 




YASSSSSSSSSSS.



XOXO


INSANE LITTLE BRUNETTE.

Comments

Popular Posts