I HAVE A COLD, WHAT THE HELL

Y'ALL !! I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING.

Something VERY TRUE, and something which has much more importance than you OR me could ever imagine.




 || PLEASE, PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEALTH. || 


*blows trumpets really loudly so you get it into your head*



See, the thing is, RIGHT NOW, I'm sneezing a lot and laying down, like, my nose is blocked and I feel like lazing around and stuff. 😩😩

While, my MIND....my mind is not like that.




My body wants to laze around with the cold but my mind is having visions of me doing lots of things, like, idk, learning a new language, studying, moving around, just, having everything SO MUCH IN CONTROL. Having my life in control. 

BUT, I'm just thinking all of it, I'm not doing anything. Like, a lot of us do that. We just think about doing this or that but we don't do it at the end. 



All this while that I've thought about it, even if it's for two minutes, I've thought about this AMAZING person I could be, but I'm still laying on my bed.

WHY!??

BECAUSE, my nose is blocked and I feel down and I'm literally hugging the pillow, not wanting to get up. 



This is why Health is SO SO SO SO SOOOOO IMPORTANT, like, you really can't do ANYTHING without it, do you realise???


I forgot this so often, it kinda makes me feel stupid now. 




Xoxo

Insane Little Brunette.



[ BG MUSIC - "LAISSE MOI PARTIR", Manon Palmer, Nightcore Version 🔥🔥🔥]



Comments

Popular Posts