THIS IS YOUR LIFE. ONLY ONE LIFE.

There are 1938391202738373982901830302 pretty girls in this world. (Don't try to be an oversmart-ass and say "There are 7 billion people lmao". I know that. Try to understand what I'm saying instead because this is important). 


I can't satisfy myself with just "Being Pretty".



I need something which is Rare. Real. 

I need a Magic Fire within me. Shining in my eyes. 

Burning through me. Driving me ahead mad-fast. 



I have unread texts on my phone but I'll answer them later. This is my time. OUR TIME. 

Time to build. Time to practice control over my life. 


I told you a quote many posts ago. I am going to repeat it. 


"YOU HAVE EXACTLY ONE LIFE IN WHICH TO DO EVERYTHING YOU'll EVER DO"

( ~ Colin Wright )



It's summer break and I have a lot of people from uni texting me things like, "Heyyy, what's up?? I'm so bored, I have absolutely nothing to do"



Before, I used to laugh and say "OMG, ME TOO WAHAHAHAHH"


Now, I just look at the texts dispassionately. And I think, "This is not going to be my life". 


Because I'm realising how serious this situation is. At least, for me. I'm so comfortable, I don't realize the monotonous life I'm heading towards. 



But I am. And I want to apply the brakes to my car and take a different road. 


Immediately.



Xoxo

Insane Little Brunette. 


[ BG MUSIC - "Un dernier sourire", Alexy Large 🌹🌹🌹 ]



Comments

Popular Posts